Find a Bar Member

          Last Name:   * Required

          First Name:


  • If you've changed your name at any point in your career (i.e. marriage, order of court, etc), try your previous name. You may have failed to notify the court of the change.
  • If you need assistance, please contact Attorney Services at (410) 962-3293 or .
  • Click Here for an explanation of the categories of membership.